Anasayfa ATTENTION SAT TEST - TAKERS FOR MARCH 13TH, 2021
The SAT® and SAT Subject Tests - Test Day Requirements . CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
ATTENTION SAT TEST - TAKERS FOR MARCH 13TH, 2021
- All test takers will be required to confirm their health status before entering the testing room. If you are feeling ill on test day stay home. Contact the College Board to transfer you to another test date.
- All test takers will be required to wear masks upon entering the campus and during the entire test. Masks will not be provided to test takers. All test takers will be required to maintain a proper social distancing guideline of 6 feet apart.
- Test takers will be dismissed and scores will be canceled if they remove their mask and refuse to put it back on.
- Upon arrival to the test center ( 59902) all SAT test takers are required to present their negative PCR test results taken no longer than 72 hours before the test date – 13th March 2021.
- The results must be a sealed – printed copy by a hospital licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
- Current HES codes via smart phones will be accepted. For more info: https://hayatevesigar.saglik.gov.tr/hes-eng.html
- Test takers will not be admitted to the school facility unless they present their negative test results as required.
- The SAT test will be taken at the High School building. Please follow the direction signs once you are in the campus.
- It is important that these protocols are followed to ensure a safe test day for students and staff.
- A reminder to test takers: do not forget to bring your admission ticket, photo ID, working calculator, and #2 pencils (not mechanical)
03 Mart 2021 Çarşamba